Take advantage of Member Online
Connecting with and taking care of your super is so easy thanks to our new Member Online secure site.
Great opportunities with new systems
Connecting with your super is about to get even easier and simpler.
Access a broader range of member services and enhanced online capabilities, as a result of our move to a new administration platform.
This platform provides a cost-effective solution with more streamlined procedures and features we believe you will find helpful.
Member Online benefits
- View and update your personal details
- Make an investment switch online, with weekly processing
- Advise us of your Tax File Number and provide consent to search for lost super
- Combine your super accounts electronically in as little as 3 days, with no paperwork necessary
- View your insurance cover
- Access your new BPAY details to make personal contributions
- Have your super and pension accounts linked
- Opt in or out of eStatements and communications
Easy registration for Member Online
You will need to register for our new Member Online service to explore the great new set up with improved functionality and reporting. It takes less than a minute to register, just follow these simple steps.
- Go to www.vissf.com.au and click on Member Online
- Enter your Member Number (printed on your statement), Surname and Date of birth
- Type in your email address, choose and confirm a password, respond to security questions, choose your communication preferences & accept Terms & Conditions
- An email containing an activation link will be sent to your nominated email address immediately. Click on the link in this email and activate your access. A ‘Registration Confirmed’ screen will appear and you can click through to start exploring Member Online.
New BPAY details
If you use BPAY to make super contributions, from 1 June 2015 you will need to use new BPAY numbers. Once you register for Member Online, you will be able to access your new biller code and reference number.
If you have any questions, simply email email@example.com or call our Client Services Team on 1300 660 027 between 8am and 5pm weekdays.
My Super News
Have you been paying attention to your super?
It’s at least 9.5% of our income and one of the biggest assets we’ll ever have. Yet many of us don’t take the time to understand or manage our super. When it comes down to it, your super balance will significantly impact your quality of life throughout retirement. So, why do we ignore it? Read More