Register for VISSF's new Employer Online
Great opportunities with new systems
Meeting your super obligations is about to get faster and simpler.
From 1 June 2015, employers will be able to access a broader range of online services using our new Employer Online site – where you can submit contributions, add new members, update your employee list and view or print your contribution history. The site is simple and secure, providing employers with easy reporting as well as access to our Super Clearing House facility, SCH Online.
All employers will need to register for the new Employer Online service to access the great new set up with improved functionality and reporting.
The system supports SuperStream clearing house requirements with efficient distribution of contributions to multiple funds. You can submit super contributions manually or by uploading a payroll file. And our Super Clearing House (SCH) Online allows you to pay all contributions with a single payment.
These new services are a result of our move to a more cost-effective administration platform. The new arrangement will also benefit members with an upgraded Member Online secure site introducing a broader range of services and online capabilities.
There will be a short disruption as we introduce the Employer and Member Online portals and upgrade the system. This maintenance will occur from 5pm on Thursday, 28 May until 9am on Monday, 1 June 2015.
Employer Online benefits
- One login to gain access to all services including SCH Online
- Upload one payroll file for all employees, regardless of which fund they are in
- Make one payment using EFT, BPAY or you can set up a direct debit arrangement
- Add, edit, terminate and re-hire employees
- Update business contacts and address details
- View and export employee listings and transaction history
- Comprehensive reporting
- Easy to change contribution frequency
- Displays error messages and validations for real time correction
- Obtain your new BPAY reference number
To gain access to SCH Online, you will need to first register for Employer Online. Once logged into Employer Online, a Clearing House prompt will appear. Simply click on ‘Register’ and follow the prompts to enable SCH Online.
Alternatively, you can call our Client Services Team on 1300 660 027 between 8am and 5pm weekdays and they will guide you through the process.
Easy registration for Employer Online, from 1 June 2015
- Go to www.vissf.com.au & click on Employer Online
- Enter your Employer ID and Postcode
- Nominate a username (your email address) then confirm, update or enter details for the various information fields
- Choose your communication preferences, accept Terms & Conditions, then enter a password and confirm it
- An email will be sent to your address immediately confirming your registration.
New BPAY details
If you use BPAY to make employee contributions, please note from 1 June 2015 you will need to use a new BPAY reference number, made available when you register for Employer Online. The BPAY biller code you currently use for VISSF will remain the same.
Flexible online services for members
From 1 June 2015, your employees who are VISSF members will also be able to manage their super in a more streamlined way.
Members will be able to:
- Make an investment switch online, with weekly processing;
- Advise their Tax File Number and provide consent to search for lost super;
- Consolidate their super online in as little as 3 days, with no paperwork required; and
- Have their super and pension accounts linked
If you have any questions, simply email email@example.com or call our Client Services Team on 1300 660 027 between 8am and 5pm weekdays.
My Super News
Insurance to prepare you for all of life’s twists and turns
Many of you already have built-in insurance with us. But here’s why you should regularly check your cover and how it’s easier than you think. Read More