My Super News
Priceless advice, without paying a cent
That’s right. No cost at all. Why? We know that super can be complicated. We also know you have specific questions you’d like to ask about your personal circumstances. And we want to help you do more with your savings.
If you need answers to questions like:
- Are their ways to add more to my super?
- Should I salary sacrifice or make a personal contribution?
- Which investment option is right for me?
- What insurance do I need and how much does it cost?
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- Can I afford to wind down from work?
- How long will my income last when I retire?
- Am I eligible for any entitlements, tax deductions or offsets?
A telephone chat with the VISSF Advice Team will help set things straight.
Here’s how it works
- Hover over the Advice menu option
- Select ‘Book Appointment’
- Have your member number handy
- Follow the prompts to schedule a time that works for you
- A financial adviser will be in touch
Prefer to talk to a person? Our Client Services Team can help arrange your advice appointment. Call 1300 660 027 between 8am and 5pm weekdays.