Discover our new Advice Service
We are pleased to announce that VISSF has recently partnered with Link Advice, a leading financial education and advice company, to provide you with an extensive range of affordable advice services to help reach your retirement goals.
Whether it’s a single question you need answered, simple retirement advice, or a more comprehensive financial plan, a qualified financial planner from our new VISSF Advice Team can help.
With advice available over the phone, you don’t even have to leave home to get answers to questions like:
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- How much money do I need to retire?
- How long will my money last?
- Which investment option is right for me?
- Should I salary sacrifice?
- Should I consolidate my super? How?
- Do I have enough insurance cover to protect myself and my family?
Of course, if you’d prefer to sit down with a planner for a face-to-face meeting, this can be arranged too. Your first meeting is complimentary and at no charge to you.
Find out more about this new service here.
You can access our new advice services or book a consultation by calling 1300 660 027 between 8am and 5pm (AEST).