The Complete Package
If you need more comprehensive financial advice, the VISSF Advice Team can arrange a face to face meeting with a financial planner to help you prepare for retirement.
The first meeting is complimentary and at no charge to you. A qualified financial planner will consider your goals, financial situation and possible ways to save money or make money. At the end of the first meeting you will have a clear understanding of the advice service recommended. The financial planner will only suggest you proceed with a financial plan if the cost of the plan is outweighed by the value of advice.
A financial planner can help you save and make money by working with you to:
- Choose the right investment option in the super and pension phases
- Save tax and boost your super savings
- Maximise your Centrelink entitlements
- Convert your super into a regular income stream and save tax
- Provide an Ongoing Care Program to monitor your financial plan and benchmark results
- Keep you on track to achieve your financial goals no matter what changes are made to legislation or your personal situation