Top 5 super strategies
The vast majority of Australians don’t start doing anything proactive or strategic about their super until retirement is virtually upon them. Given super continues to be one of the most tax effective investments available, this represents a massive missed opportunity. If you believe your super could be working harder for you, then take a little time to review some of the most popular super strategies.
- Learn how to sacrifice part of your salary into super to accelerate your savings
- Consolidate multiple accounts to reduce fees and make it easier to keep track of your growing super balance
- Find any lost super, every little bit helps and an unexpected bonus like this could add to your future nest egg
- Understand the advantages of making contributions on behalf of a spouse
- Find out if you are eligible for the Government co-contribution