My Super News
The easiest way to manage your super
Meeting your super obligations is about to get faster and simpler
Access a great range of online services using our new Employer Online site – where you can submit contributions, add new members, update your employee list and view or print your contribution history. The site is simple and secure, providing employers with easy reporting as well as access to our Super Clearing House facility, SCH Online.
Employer Online benefits
- One login to gain access to all services including SCH Online
- Upload one payroll file for all employees, regardless of which fund they are in
- Make one payment using EFT, BPAY or you set up a direct debit arrangement
- Add, edit, terminate and re-hire employees
- Update business contacts and address details
- View and export employee listings and transaction history
- Comprehensive reporting
- Easy to change contribution frequency
- Displays error messages and validations for real time correction
- Obtain your new BPAY reference number
To gain access to these services you will need to register for Employer Online.
If you are an employer with existing VISSF members, simply click on Employer Online to start the process.
- Enter your employer ID and postcode
- Nominate a username (your email address), then confirm, update or enter details for the various information fields
- Choose your communication preferences, accept Terms & Conditions, then enter a password and confirm it
An email will be sent to your nominated address immediately confirming your registration.
New to VISSF?
If you are interested in becoming a participating employer with VISSF and making us your default fund, you will need to complete a Deed of Adherence before we can make contributions to new employees. Click on the link below to download the form or contact our Client Services Team if you require further assistance.
Deed of Adherence (73 KB)
Letter of Compliance (95 KB)
Once you join VISSF as a participating employer, you’ll automatically have access to Employer Online. You will also receive an email from VISSF confirming that you have successfully joined.